This low profile, upholstered storage bed is the perfect scale for smaller spaces and condos. Utilize the space under the bed that is normally unused, great for storing spare blankets, pillows and bulky sweaters or jackets.
The grid tufted headboard, footboard and side rails are covered in a 100% Polyester light horizon grey fabric that compliments the classic silhouette of this bed.
60" W x 80" D x 46" H
66" W x 87" D x 46" H
80" W x 87" D x 46" H
9" H (interior)
- Does not require a box spring, suitable to use with any spring, hybrid and all foam mattresses
- The gas-lift mechanism holds the mattress in the upright position until you are ready to lower the mattress
- Only open or close the bed by using the fabric handle in the middle, never open or close the bed by pushing or pulling the corner of the bed this could damage the frame
- Always open and close the storage bed by placing one hand on the frame and one hand on the strap. Use both hands to open the storage bed, otherwise serious injury could occur to fingers or hands
- Assembly required
Double: 450 lbs + mattress (119 lbs) = 569 lbs total
Queen: 500 lbs + mattress (132 lbs) = 632 lbs total
King: 500 lbs + mattress (172 lbs) = 672 lbs total
1 year limited manufacture's warranty.
The manufacturer will repair or replace the item, if product failure is experienced within 1 year of purchase under what is considered normal use by the manufacturer.
Fabric / Hardwood / Plywood
Fabric Rub Count: 40,000
Blot spills immediately with a dry absorbent cloth. Spot clean as needed. To prevent fabric fading, keep out of direct sunlight.
This item is available for delivery only and cannot be picked up. Choose the Ship option during checkout to complete your transaction.
We currently offer delivery in Ontario to the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), and the GTHA (Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area), and in British Columbia to the GVA (Greater Vancouver Area) only. If you live outside of the home delivery areas contact us to see if we are able to arrange delivery to your area.
Blue Igloo charges a nominal flat fee of $100* for home delivery to most GTA and GTHA areas and $150* to most GVA areas.
For an additional fee we offer a white glove delivery and setup service. If you are interested in this service, please make note of that in the special instruction section during checkout, an associate will contact you to arrange the white glove delivery and setup service.
* Additional delivery fees may apply for some items, bulk orders and delivery locations. After you place your order if additional delivery fees apply, we will send you an invoice.
Vendor Shipping & Handling Fees
On furniture orders being delivered to the GTA and GTHA with a value of $1,799.00 or less before taxes and shipping our vendors will add an additional shipping and handling fee to the home delivery fee that Blue Igloo charges during the checkout process. We have no control over the additional vendor shipping and handling fees, and we do not profit from the fees in any way.
We are working closely with our current vendors and sourcing new vendors to bring these costs down. Our goal is to eliminate additional vendor shipping and handling fees altogether.
Delivery Lead Time
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Exact ETA will be provided after the order has been placed.
This item cannot be returned.