By using our site or making a purchase online you signify that you agree to the following terms of service.
This site is owned and operated by Blue Igloo. The terms us, we, or our in this Terms of Service agreement refer to Blue Igloo. We operate our business, website design and maintenance from our design studio located in Toronto, ON, Canada. By accessing our site including but not limited to browsing, making a purchase you agree that all use pertaining to this website will be governed by the laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable to Ontario.
Blue Igloo may modify these Terms and Conditions without notice, for any reason, by posting revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically so you will be apprised of any changes. If you continue to use this website after the revised Terms and Conditions have been posted, you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
- Blue Igloo will make every attempt to ensure all information and content presented on our site will be error free however, we cannot be held liable if errors are found.
- Pricing may vary online versus in person, all prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. If there is a variance Blue Igloo reserves the right to modify the pricing to correct the error without penalty.
- All content in part or whole found on our site is considered proprietary and is protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized reproduction or copying of content from the site is prohibited and punishable by applicable laws.
- Blue Igloo shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage that you may incur as a consequence of using our site, products and or services.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to make a purchase online, by making a purchase you are confirming that you are of a minimum age of 18.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of items a customer may purchase, to reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders, at our discretion.
- You may only purchase or order items for lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted.
- If we determine that you are in violation of any provisions outlined in this agreement Blue Igloo may suspend or terminate your use or access to our website without notice to you. At all times, we shall have the discretion to take such action, as Blue Igloo deems necessary.
By entering your credit card or other form of payment information such as Pay Pal or Apple Pay through our website during the checkout process you agree to pay for all fees associated with your purchase and authorize Blue Igloo to charge the fees owing to your credit card or other form of payment that you provided.
All pricing on our website is in Canadian dollars and is subject to change without notice.
We will deliver your item(s) as quickly as possible and within the outlined ETA (estimated time of arrival) provided however, Blue Igloo will not be held liable for any damages caused by delays in delivery. When delivery is delayed, we will notify you as soon as possible.
In the event that credit card address verification cannot be confirmed or a transaction appears to be fraudulent Blue Igloo reserves the right to not to ship items ordered or purchased on our Website to certain addresses. In the event that we choose not to ship an item(s), you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
Content you submit on any of our social media channels, website or reviews may be used at Blue Igloo's sole discretion without compensation to you.
We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any content that has been submitted to us through our social media channels, website or reviews without the consent or consultation of the individual who provided the content.
We cannot guarantee that you will have any recourse through Blue Igloo to modify or delete any content you have submitted to us via one of the above mentioned outlets.